|Welcome to DiamonDolls the drama-free dolly community!
No annoying sales posts that you see on other communities. No mile long rules to confuse you. No hard feelings and no drama. Just dolls. At Diamond Dolls we share pictures, photo stories, and discussion that is completely related to dolls. We're all mature adults who understand that this is a hobby and a community full of those who also share in our obsession.
1. You must be a member to post to the community. Gaining membership is easy - have an interest in dolls and click the join link. :)
2. We do not (nor do any members) sell on this community, it was created for the sole reason of sharing the love of dolls. Any dolls. Share pictures, new clothes (clothes patterns are also acceptable), PhotoStories, etc.
3. If you don't have something nice to say - don't say it at all. Take all your snide comments, unruly behavior, and drama out of this community. We will delete any posts and remove their posters for such behavior without a second thought.
4. You must use LJ Cuts if your entry has more than one picture or is a long entry (if you don't know what those are, please see this link: http://www.livejournal.com/support/faqbrowse.bml?faqid=75) because no one wants to see a bunch of pics, or LARGE pics, clogging up their friends page.
5. Use tags to promote which kind of doll you're posting. That way if people don't like certain kinds of dolls they can use the tags to find the sort of doll entries they do like. (Please use preset tags if available for your doll, otherwise go ahead and create a new one. The maintainer's reserve the right to change tag names)
6. If you want to promote another community, forum, or other sort of group, please contact the maintainers of this community before doing so.
7. Anyone who breaks the rules, annoys/harasses members, or causes drama will be removed. Don't hesitate to contact the maintainer's if you feel you have been the object of a wrongdoing.
|FOR YOUR INFORMATION|
|This community was created by two Pullip collectors who were sick and tired of the drama and child-like behavior of some fellow collectors. We welcome anyone who owns a doll, whether it be Pullip, BJD, Blythe, or even Barbie. As long as you are a mature person looking for a place to share pictures and discussion. Beyond that we do like to have fun. Contests, Picture Themes, and things to that nature are to be expected.|
Profile layout code thanks to ReversesCollide